Your data will be processed to the extent that they were provided during:
- registration for events organized by us: training, conferences, webinars
- sending messages / inquiries via websites
- participate in surveys
- visiting our websites through the appropriate settings of the browsers
1. The owner of the websites and at the same time the data administrator is BlueFox Sp . Z O.O., Al. Kraśnicka 31/303, 20-718 Lublin, email@example.com, +48 537 620 650
2. The legal basis for data processing, depending on the method of obtaining it, is:
Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a of the Regulation 2016/679, i.e. consent expressed in the scope and for the purposes indicated in the content of these consents.
Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the necessity of data processing to perform the contract or take action before the conclusion of the contract. In order to provide electronic services in the field of sharing, providing users with answers, information and / or content collected on the website.
Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the legitimate interest of the administrator.
For analytical and statistical purposes, consisting in analyzing user activity, to improve the functionalities and services provided, to detect and prevent abuse, investigate or defend against claims, as well as conduct proceedings before public authorities or courts, store data for archiving purposes and to promote own services, including offering other services provided by S BlueFox SP. Z O.O.
3. Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to and commissioned by BlueFox SP. Z O.O. and entities authorized under the law, performing public tasks. In particular, the data will be made available to: entities operating our ICT systems, entities providing us with advisory or audit services, entities providing us with postal and courier services, software suppliers;
4. We do not transfer your personal data to third countries.
5. Depending on the type of service provided and the purpose, the data processing time is as follows,
- in connection with the conclusion of the contract and for its implementation and in connection with taking action before the conclusion of the contract – for the duration of the contract, and then for the period and to the extent required by law, as well as for the period necessary to establish and pursue your own claims or defend against reported claims (i.e. in principle for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract),
- if the processing is based on consent for a specific purpose, we will process personal data until such consent is revoked,
- data that we process as part of the legitimate interest, including processing for statistical purposes and internal reporting, we will process until the legitimate interest of BlueFox being the basis for this processing is fulfilled or until you object,In the event of unlawful data processing and for purposes other than those collected, you have the right to request deletion of data. In addition, you have the right to request processing restrictions and the right to data portability.
6. You have the right to access data and request the rectification of incorrect data and supplementing incomplete data
- In the event of unlawful data processing and for purposes other than those collected, you have the right to request deletion of data. In addition, you have the right to request processing restrictions and the right to data portability.
- In the case of data processing for the purpose of automated decision making, you have the right to object to the processing of data
- In cases where the processing of your data takes place on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The consent to the processing of personal data expressed in an electronic version may be withdrawn in the same way.
7. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in a Member State, i.e. the Office of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection: Address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Telephone: 22 531 03 00.
8. Depending on the method of obtaining the data, the relationship between you and the data controller:
- Providing personal data is a condition for the performance of the contract to which you are a party or for taking action at your request prior to its conclusion. The consequence of not providing data will be failure to provide the expected information and / or refusal to conclude a contract, and thus to provide the service.
- In the case of collecting personal data on the basis of consent (e-mail address, newsletter, cookies), providing data is voluntary, but welcome to facilitate communication in order to provide services between the parties or to enable the provision of internet services (eg newsletter).
9. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling with legal effects
Information on cookies and other technologies
For the administration of BlueFox SP. Z O.O. the log logs collect data sent to the website as part of http queries. The collected information is used for statistical purposes as auxiliary material for website management and is stored indefinitely. They are not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the website and the BlueFox SP network. Z O.O. The information obtained is not associated with visitors to the website.
The following information is stored in the server log files:
- public IP address of the computer from which the query came, as far as possible, the name of the user’s station,
- username provided in the authorization process,
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- the first line of the HTTP request,
- HTTP response code,
- the number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the theta page was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser, information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
1. Cookies (so-called cookies) are IT data, small text files sent by the visited website and installed on the device of the user browsing this website (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
3. BlueFox SP. Z O.O. uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. The cookies used on the website can be divided into three categories: essential, performance and functional. Necessary – they enable the use of services available on BlueFox SP websites. Z O.O .. They make it possible to view and use it. These cookies do not collect information about the visitor and do not remember the browsing history. Performance – they collect information on how visitors use the website, e.g. the most visited pages or error messages, etc., Functional – they save user settings, e.g. language, consents, etc.,
- session cookies – temporary information stored in the browser’s memory until the end of the session, i.e. closing it.
- permanent cookies – information stored in the browser’s memory for a longer, specified period of time.
4. Cookies can be controlled and deleted from the computer’s hard drive.
Most browsers accept cookies, however, in the browser settings there are options to refuse to accept them, disable the existing ones or notify when another file is sent to the device.
To do this, follow the instructions available in the browsers used (usually in the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” options).