In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform about the rules for the processing of your personal data and your related rights), I would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is BLUE FOX Spółka z o.o., represented by the Management Board of the Company with its seat in Lublin, ul. Aleja Kraśnicka, No. 31, office 303, 20-718 Lublin, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Questions regarding the method and scope of personal data processing, as well as the rights to be granted, can be obtained by contacting the Administrator, via post or e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes;
– in order to use direct marketing and offer our products or services, based on your consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR,
– in order to conclude a contract in connection with the expression of such intention by you, and then in connection with the performance of the contract, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR,
– for analytical purposes in order to better select services to the needs of our customers, overall optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers, which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in the marketing of our own products (the basis of art.6 par.1 lit. .f GDPR);
– in order to test customer satisfaction, which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of customer satisfaction with our services (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
– in order to possibly secure, establish, investigate or defend against claims, which is our legitimate interest, even after the end of the provision of services for you, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR,
4. Your personal data obtained by the Company may be made available only to entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions or entities participating in the execution of the order, including: our subcontractors and external entities providing legal, IT, hosting and hosting services to us. advisory services, postal operators or courier companies, competent tax authorities and other authorized government and local government administration bodies, as well as judicial authorities and other authorized institutions, but we can only provide the minimum scope of information and only when it is necessary.
5. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 3, and thereafter for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
6. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) access to your personal data,
b) request rectification of your personal data that is incorrect and supplementing incomplete personal data,
c) request the deletion of your personal data, in particular if you withdraw your consent to processing, when there is no other legal basis for processing,
d) requests to limit the processing of your personal data,
e) transfer your personal data,
f) lodging a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Study.
8. If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
9. If you become aware of the unlawful processing of your personal data at BlueFox, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for the protection of personal data, the President of the Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
11. Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
Personal Data Administrator